COMBUSTION SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
Combustion services plays a vital role in maintaining operational efficiency, ensuring safety, reducing costs, and aiding in regulatory compliance. By investing in these services, your business can gain a competitive edge and safeguard operations against potential risks. This proactive approach can result in significant cost savings over time, as well as maintaining the longevity and reliability of your engines.
- State Compliance
OGI Software: Your All-Inclusive Solution for Optical Gas Imaging Management
Alliance’s OGI software delivers a comprehensive platform tailored to address the unique needs of Optical Gas Imaging. Designed with seamless integration for both web and mobile applications, our platform elevates efficiency, safety, and productivity across the board.
- Seamlessly integrated web and mobile applications for dedicated OGI needs.
- Multi-device compatibility for both Android and iOS ensures no technician is left out.
- Experience tailored dashboards for operators, clients, and technicians.
- Efficient and streamlined workflows personalized for each user role.
Team and Client Management:
- Manage intricate relationships between operators and clients effortlessly.
- Intuitive dashboards make team management a breeze.
All-In-One Management Tools:
- Centralized platform to handle sites, inspections, leaks, reinspections, and more.
- Comprehensive reporting includes CEDRI reports to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Field-ready app with offline functionality.
- Capture images directly in-app for robust documentation.
Synchronized and Secure:
- Real-time data synchronization between web and mobile applications.
- Reliable data protection with the robust Microsoft platform.
Enhanced Collaboration and Communication:
- Foster teamwork with integrated tools.
- Real-time location tracking and communication features elevate safety and cooperation.
- Intuitive interface promises a minimal learning curve.
- Cost-effective solution eliminating paper logs and reducing administrative tasks.
- Dyno Runs for Peak HP/Torque at any RPM
- Unit Delivery via Crane Truck
- Complete Engine Swings & Delivery
- Small HP Mechanic
- Head Swings
Greater Savings and Performance
Ranging from engine testing to OGI to a wide variety of mechanical services, Alliance’s combustion team can help reduce the likelihood of unexpected breakdowns and extend the lifespan of your machinery in the field. Regular maintenance can identify potential problems early on, allowing for preemptive repairs and reducing the likelihood of costly, unscheduled downtime.
Our SMEs come from your line of work and know the issues you’re dealing with every day. Our experts can pinpoint exactly what you need to stay on track.
With flexible scheduling and mobility, our teams are available to swiftly respond to your requests, adjusting services according to your schedule and locations.
Let us be your one-stop shop for your stack testing and LDAR needs across the oil and gas sectors. Get everything you need in one phone call.
Experience the future of efficiency and safety with Alliance’s advanced Optical Gas Imaging (OGI) software solutions.
- Cost-effective monitoring
- Accurate scanning and analysis
- Enhanced operational efficiency
- Data synchronization
- Real-time results
- Certified technicians
With our committment to your peace of mind, Alliance experts are poised for emergency responses to alarms on ambient/fenceline monitoring stations.
Experience the Alliance Advantage
Contact us for your Stack Testing, LDAR, CEMS, Analytical & Laboratory, Ambient Air Monitoring, and Environmental Consulting Services needs. Simply ﬁll out the form below, and a representative will be in touch with you shortly.