STACK TESTING IS OUR BUSINESS!
Managing environmental compliance is an up front and long term investment. Alliance helps prevent costly fines and production interruptions with comprehensive and timely assistance in emissions stack testing. With the largest national network of qualified resources, Alliance ensures you have the right team at your site at the right time to meet both your compliance and your operational needs.
ALLIANCE ADVANTAGE: DELIVERING UNPARALLELED RESPONSIVENESS
We invest heavily in creating a system that ensures the reliable delivery of services. The foundation of that effort is The Alliance Advantage which defines our commitment to executing projects quickly and efficiently. We guarantee that you will:
- Receive a cost proposal within two (2) business days following the development of a firm scope of work;
- Receive a test plan within two (2) business days following the receipt of documentation to proceed; and,
- Receive a draft test report within two (2) weeks following the completion of fieldwork or within two (2) business days following receipt of laboratory data.
EXPERTS IN SPECIALIZED STACK TESTING
Alliance’s expertise in regulatory compliance, source testing methods, and our commitment to safety means that no situation is too challenging for us to perform safely and correctly. Our source testing staff includes experienced scientists and QSTI qualified Project Managers (PM) who execute and oversee field testing for our customers. Our team of stack testing specialists, our accredited Particulate Matter (PM) laboratories, and our fleet of FTIRs and operators give us the ability to provide quality and timely source testing services to customers throughout North America.
NATIONWIDE COVERAGE MEETING SITE-SPECIFIC NEEDS
Our network of qualified subject matter experts, project scientists, and mobile source testing laboratories provide nationwide coverage for our customers. Our corporate-wide proprietary scheduling and project management platform allows us to fully leverage this network to proactively schedule projects, confirm on-site test teams have the required training/certifications and provide qualified test teams. In essence, working in tandem, they allow Alliance to mobilize the right test team and equipment to the right place at the right time.
SPECIALIZING IN THE FOLLOWING TESTING SOLUTIONS FOR:
Compliance (All EPA/CARB Methods)
Meeting environmental regulations is dependent on your compliance testing. Alliance offers the following assistance for compliance testing projects:
- Data Analysis and Planning
- Logistics and Planning
- Permit Review
- Regulatory Pollutant Guidance
- Test Scope and Schedule
Engineering/Investigative Test Programs
Alliance provides engineering and investigative test programs to assist in the performance evaluation and design of air pollution control pollution control systems.
Performance Specification Testing (RATA)
Alliance provides Part 60, Part 63, and Part 75 continuous emissions monitoring system (CEMS) evaluations and relative accuracy test audits (RATA) for PM and Mercury CEMS for industrial customers, equipment suppliers, and third-party CEMS integrators.
Specialty Testing (FTIR, PFAS, Mercury, PM – OTM 37)
Ensuring our customers get accurate testing for their needs is a priority for us. Our specialty tests include:
- FCCU Third Stage Separator Testing
- Dilution Tunnel Sampling for Particulates
- CEMS Dilution Sampling for High Moisture or Highly Concentrated Sampling Locations
- Low-Level Formaldehyde
- New Method Development for Specialized Volatile Organic Compounds
- Railroad Engines Using OTM-39
- PM (PM5, filterable PM, condensable PM)
- Hg (elemental and speciated)
- Sulfuric Acid Mist, Ammonia
- Dioxins and Furans
- Baghouses, Cyclones, and ESPs
- FGD and dry scrubbers
- SCR and NSCR
- Oxidizers (thermal, regenerative, and catalytic)
Our qualified experts can perform the full range of mercury testing and analysis of air emissions. Mercury samples can be analyzed on-site or at our in-house laboratory ensuring sample integrity throughout the process. Mercury testing services include:
- Relative Accuracy Test Audits
- In-house and on-site Sorbent Trap analysis
- Process Evaluations, including plant mass balance testing to determine control strategies
- Engineering Studies
- Building Materials
- Disposal Plant
- Equipment Supplier
- Food & Bev
- General Manufacturing
- Haz Waste Facilities
- Lab Analysis
- Metals Production
- Mineral Processing
- Oil & Gas – Downstream
- Oil & Gas – Midstream
- Oil & Gas – Renewable
- Oil & Gas – Upstream
- PCWP (Wood Products)
- Power Gen
- Pulp and Paper
- Secondary Aluminum
- Service Provider
- Thermal/Catalytic Oxidizers
Experience the Alliance Advantage
Contact us for your Stack Testing, LDAR, CEMS, Analytical & Laboratory, Ambient Air Monitoring, and Environmental Consulting Services needs. Simply ﬁll out the form below, and a representative will be in touch with you shortly.