Consistent, Responsive, and Accurate.
Maximize Your Success with Our Expertise
When you need expert consulting services tailored to your needs in the refining, chemical manufacturing, and oil and gas sectors—call on Alliance Technical Group’s highly qualified team of engineers, environmental scientists, and environmental consultants.
- Air permitting
- Air compliance
- Reporting and auditing
- Air dispersion modeling
- Environmental program development
- Ecological assessments
- Engineering management
…and much more.
Experience Uncompromising Service and Commitment
Partner with Alliance Technical Group to benefit from our industry expertise and commitment to your best interests. As active members of multiple trade organizations, we ensure you stay ahead of regulatory changes. No matter the size of your project, you can expect the same dedication and exceptional customer service from us. With Alliance Technical Group, you’ll enjoy:
- Timely, efficient, and cost-effective solutions
- Consistent best-in-class products
- Swift engineer deployment and resolution
- Long-term business relationships with greater strategic value
With diverse air permitting experience in the refining, chemical manufacturing, and oil and gas industries, Alliance has led the way with everything from permitting multiple, high-profile capital projects to miscellaneous permitting actions. Alliance is frequently involved in strategy meetings with facility project, environmental, and operation teams necessary to deliver permit applications that mitigate enforcement exposure to the maximum extent possible. Additionally, Alliance has experience interfacing with local, state and federal Agency contacts to deliver timely permits and avoid delay.
Our permitting proficiency extends to the following services:
- Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) Permitting
- Nonattainment New Source Review (NNSR) Permitting
- Development of New Source Review (NSR) Analyses
- Reasonable Possibility Review and Tracking
- Miscellaneous Permitting Actions
- Agency Coordination
- Public Notice Coordination
Get tailored compliance and tracking solutions developed just for your organization. These compliance solutions include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in initial applicability determinations
- Developing comprehensive compliance programs
- Providing guidance and recommendations for successful compliance programs
- Providing implementation strategies for newly promulgated rules
- Assisting with day-to-day challenges that are necessary for maintaining ongoing compliance
Alliance Technical Group offers nationwide support for dispersion modeling of air pollutants. Our team provides NAAQS impact evaluations and state toxics screening, and is proficient in air dispersion models such as:
Our air dispersion modeling and risk assessment services have been completed as part of air permit applications within several states, including Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Ohio, and Texas.
Alliance provides top-tier water quality services to cater to the complex needs of the industrial sectors. Whether it’s addressing regulatory needs through permit review, fish tissue sampling, and wetlands science, or providing non-regulatory offerings like stream and wetlands restoration and enhancement, our multifaceted approach ensures that the clients have the support they need at every stage.
- NPDES Application Preparation
- Aquatic Life Assessments
- Stormwater Permitting & Management
- Water/Wastewater Compliance Support
- Oil Spill Prevention
- Fish Tissue Sampling
- Section 404/10 & 408 Permitting
- Wetlands Science
- Permit Review & Agency Negotiations
- Advanced Water Quality Modeling/TMDL
- Full Utility Routing/Siting & Regulatory Support
- Effluent Toxicity Analysis & Reduction
- Water Effect Ratio
- Biotic Ligand Model
- Site-Specific Criteria Development
- Rulemaking Support
- BMP Development & Inspection
- Phase I & II ESA
- Watershed Assessment, Planning, & Restoration
- NEPA (EIS, EA, CE)
- Ecological Restoration
Engage a range of water-related services for both Clean Water Act regulatory and non-regulatory needs for all industrial and municipal sectors.
Harness expertise and project oversight in natural resources management for the industrial, government, and nongovernmental organization sectors.
Whether it’s developing a habitat management plan for enhanced biodiversity, conducting waterfowl surveys, or managing land use and conservation, Alliance’s flexible and innovative approach ensures that each project receives specialized attention and care, resulting in effective and sustainable solutions. By focusing on critical environmental issues and employing scientifically sound methodologies, they contribute to the protection and enhancement of our natural world.
- Wildlife Surveys & Management
- Vegetation Surveys & Mappings
- Terrestrial Insect Surveys
- Land Use Management & Conservation
- Habitat Management Plans
- Invasive Species Eradication & Management
- Waterfowl Surveys
- Geographic Information Systems Support
- Spatial Analysis, Modeling, & Mapping
- Biodiversity Enhancement
- NEPA (EIS, EA, CE)
- Ecological Restoration
With increased activity observed by environmental non-governmental organizations (NGO), our clients rely on accurate and timely reporting. Alongside a significant track record of successful reports that adhere to regulatory requirements, Alliance also has demonstrated proficiency in providing detailed, internal documentation commonly required to obtain responsible official certification.
Reporting formats include the following:
- Emissions Inventory (EI)
- EPCRA Section 312 (Tier II)
- EPCRA Section 313 (Toxic Release Inventory)
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Mandatory Reporting Requirements (MRR)
- Title V Certification Reporting
- Periodic New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) Compliance Reporting
- National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) Reporting
- Periodic Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) Compliance Reporting
- Consent Decree Compliance Reporting
- BWON Total Annual Benzene (TAB) Reporting
To complement Alliance’s reporting experience, our team is delivers navigation, submission, and troubleshooting services associated with the following online Agency reporting interfaces:
- Emissions Reporting and Information Center (ERIC);
- State of Texas Environmental Electronic Reporting System (STEERS);
- Louisiana State Police (LSP) Right-to-Know (RTK) Tier II Filing Site;
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Central Data Exchange (CDX);
- Toxic Release Inventory Made Easy (TRIME);
- Electronic Greenhouse Gas Reporting Tool (e-GGRT); and
- Compliance and Emissions Data Reporting Interface (CEDRI).
Alliance has extensive experience with Federal (NSPS, MACT, RCRA) and State-level LDAR standards impacting the chemical manufacturing, petroleum refining, and oil & gas industries. Additionally, Alliance is well-versed in enhanced LDAR programs required under US EPA Consent Decree. Alliance leverages this expertise to provide clients with high-quality LDAR service offerings, including:
- Consent Decree Third-Party LDAR Auditing
- Consent Decree Quarterly QA/QC Analyses
- LDAR Compliance Program Gap Assessments
- LDAR Enforcement Assistance and Section 114 Request Responses
- LDAR Regulatory Applicability
- LDAR Program Development and Implementation
- LDAR Database Solutions
- Development of Written LDAR Program Policies and Procedures
- LDAR/Method 21 Training Courses
- Periodic/Semiannual LDAR Report Development
- LDAR/Fugitive Emissions Quantification
Make air quality compliance a walk in the park with Alliance Technical Group (ATG) and our Geospatial Measurement of Air Pollutants (GMAP) unit.
Why ATG GMAP?
Born from a partnership with Ken Garing and Associates, LLC (KGA), and backed by extensive expertise from the EPA’s Office of Research and Development (ORD) GMAP program, the GMAP unit is designed for success:
- Expert Craftsmanship: Designed and built by the same hands responsible for the US EPA GMAP units.
- Trailblazing: KGA pioneered the use of the GMAP unit as a screening tool for EPA inspections.
- Continued Support: KGA remains involved to provide ongoing GMAP training and project assistance.
What’s in it for you?
- Forewarned is Forearmed: Real-time mobile air monitoring uncovers hidden emission sources.
- See the Big Picture: Our vehicle-mounted unit specializes in tracking BTEX compounds, total VOC, and SO2, offering a detailed snapshot of your air quality.
- Swift Action: Our industry-leading geospatial mapping software enables swift, targeted action on potential emission sources.
- Customizable: Stationary or mobile, GMAP adapts to your specific needs.
- EPA Standard: Our system aligns with EPA monitoring practices, making comparison a breeze.
Get more details on proactive air quality management with GMAP. From identifying unknown emission sources and enhancing existing programs to assisting with EPA inspections and rapid response during emission events, we’ve got it covered.
Let’s revolutionize your air quality management today.
Alongside our core consulting services, you can tap into our expertise in the following services:
- Onsite Support
- BWON Compliance Support
- RCRA Support
- Stack Test Auditing
- Emissions Banking and Trading Support
- Environmental Management Information Systems (EMIS)
- Watershed and Land Management
- Hydrological and Hydraulic Studies
Experience the Alliance Advantage
Contact us for your Stack Testing, LDAR, CEMS, Analytical & Laboratory, Ambient Air Monitoring, and Environmental Consulting Services needs. Simply ﬁll out the form below, and a representative will be in touch with you shortly.